top of page
All of our measurements are in centimeters.
Use our size guide below to find the correct size combination for your Romitelli boots.
PRO TIPS FOR MEASURING:
• For an accurate measurement, please use a soft tape measure with centimeters.
• Ask a friend to help you measure!
• Make sure that you are wearing riding breeches and socks.
• Always measure standing so your weight is loaded on your feet and your calves are stretched.
• Pull the measuring tape to a comfortable tightness (no slack.)
• Measure both legs.
DOWNLOAD THE FORM TO RECORD YOUR MEASUREMENTS
Before measuring your calf and height,
you should determine the correct foot size.
US 4 / 4.5 - ITALY 35
US 5 / 5.5 - ITALY 36
US 6 / 6.5 - ITALY 37
US 7 / 7.5 - ITALY 38
US 8 / 8.5 - ITALY 39
US 9 / 9.5 - ITALY 40
US 10 / 10.5 - ITALY 41
US 11 / 11.5 - ITALY 42
US 12 / 12.5 - ITALY 43
US 13 / 13.5 - ITALY 44
US 14 / 14.5 - ITALY 45
US 15 / 15.5 - ITALY 46
We include Romitelli Comfort Inserts with every pair of boots. These inserts help to adjust the fit for those between whole sizes.
The video below will show you how to measure
your legs and find your Romitelli size.
Do you have any further questions?
Please email Christie at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (562) 965-6622
ITALIAN FOOT SIZE
bottom of page