SHIPPING & RETURNS
Current stock or inventory ships from our Ocala, Florida store. The initial shipping charge is included in your order. Specialty or custom items that we import from our workroom in Italy may require additional shipping charges. We will notify you of the additional cost and time delay.
Return & Exchange Policy
Select boots purchased from us may be returned for exchange or refund under the conditions listed below. Boots with a front zipper are not eligible for return and are a final sale. A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
1) You must contact us within 2 weeks of receiving the boots.
2) A return form will be included with the boots. You must complete this form and return it in the box with the boots. If you do not receive a form, contact us and we will email you a form.
3) Boots must not be worn outside or ridden in.
4) Returned boots must be new and clean with no visible signs of wear.
5) Boots must be returned in their original package that was shipped to you.
6) The interior packaging must be clean.
7) We reserve the right to deduct expenses for cleaning or repairs from any potential refund if we determine the boots returned to us are not in the condition we delivered them. A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
8) For custom measured boots, we are not obligated to accept a return if your measurements change significantly from the time you were measured and ordered the boots to the time they are delivered.
9) When returning an item to us, the return postage will be at your expense. You are responsible for the goods until they are delivered to us. We are unable to compensate for lost or damaged parcels so we recommend you choose a service with tracking and insurance.
10) State the reasons why you are returning the boots and specify if you want a refund or an exchange.