Full grain calf leather ankle boots. Contrasting piping and sewing.
Front zipper and elastic band on both sides.
Stitched TPU sole.
Paddock Boots 1102/2
Select boots purchased from us may be returned for exchange or refund under the conditions listed below.
1) You must contact us within 2 weeks of receiving the boots.
2) We will date return policy form when we ship the boots to you or sell them to you directly. You must complete this form and
return it in the box with the boots.
3) Boots must not be worn outside or ridden in.
4) Returned boots must be new and clean with no visible signs of wear.
5) Boots must be returned in their original package that was shipped to you.
6) The interior packaging must be clean.
7) We reserve the right to deduct expenses for cleaning or repairs from any potential refund if we determine the
boots returned to us are not in the condition we delivered them.
8) For custom measured boots, we are not obligated to accept a return if your measurements change significantly
from the time you were measured and ordered the boots to the time they are delivered.
9) When returning an item to us, the return postage will be at your expense. You are responsible for the goods until
they are delivered to us. We are unable to compensate for lost or damaged parcels so we recommend you
choose a service with tracking and insurance.
10) State the reasons why you are returning the boots and specify if you want a refund or an exchange.
Our price includes all international and local shipping and fees.
The prices do not include return or exchange shipping.